I created a new blog. I've been putting this off for too long but finally decided to push through with it. I got annoyed with my old blogposts. Haha! Maybe I just needed a change, idk.
So, first blogpost, okay.
Today's a Sunday in the Philippines. On Sundays, my family goes to church and eats out after. For today, Dad brought me to Malolos, Bulacan to meet relatives from his side. (I've never met relatives from my father's side. FYI, Mom and Dad aren't married and we Dad's second family. I haven't met any of my half-brothers and sisters)
Long story-short, it was my first time to meet the Candelarias. I was incredibly nervous at first but immediately warmed up to them. They are very nice people!
I have no pictures 'cause my camera is dead at the moment. I have yet to bring my lens to the service center.
Anyway, I'm plugging a video:
I'm not originally a fan of K-pop. SNSD was one of the groups I first listened to. This perf is from the recently-aired MTV VMAJ (Video Music Aid Japan) Thinspiration!
[edit]
I embedded a new video since the other one got deleted. It's the same perf, still.
[/edit]
No comments:
Post a Comment