Thursday, May 24, 2012

BPI

Some things have happened lately and I can't help but write about them. So, to enlighten you on this post's title, let me share an experience I had with a well-known bank in the Philippines. (The initials of the title should properly give you an idea of this bank I am talking about)

Just a little disclaimer though, this post does not intend to ruin the bank's rep. My purpose is to share what I know so that others are well-informed and able to avoid a situation such as this. And, excuse the amount of cussing. ^-^

Most of you might think this a big issue but it's really not. I might just be overreacting but I hate it when these  things happen. So, to cut to the chase, lemme tell you what went down.

I am currently in the Philippines right now, after staying in Canada for 6 months. I've been planning to get a US visa so that I can spend my vacations in the States, where most of my relatives live. Since I'm in PH already, I decided to get a visa here. I filed my application form online and was scheduling my appointment with the embassy. I had to pay for it of course. It's a mere $160.00 and you can pay for it in any branch of this bank that I am talking about. No big. I got me a couple hundred dollar bills, my passport and headed to the bank.

When I got there, two tellers were open. I waited a fairly long time because I was N1114 and they were currently serving N1101. And being the very impatient person that I am, the wait was unbearable. When number 1113 was being served, I was on the edge of my seat, ready for my turn. When N1113 was finished, the numbers quickly switched from N1113 to P36. You could say I was pissed. I sank defeatedly to my seat.

When my turn came, I was paying with my dollar bills. The teller told me that they only accepted peso and I was asked to change my money in customer service. In CS, they asked me if I had an account with that bank, I said no (since I've no bank accounts in the Phils ever since I migrated) and they asked me to go out and change my money first. My initial reaction to this was, "What fucking bank doesn't accept fucking dollars? Especially when it's to pay for a fucking US Visa?!" A lot of thoughts were racing through my head, not to mention the amount of cussing I muttered under my breath. So anyway, I asked where this so-called money changer was located. They pointed me at a totally different direction--a PAWNSHOP actually.

JESUS CHRIST. A PAWNSHOP. Like, seriously?!

I managed to find a money changer elsewhere and got my dollars exchanged. When I came back to the bank, the teller asked me, "What's the exchange rate?" and I replied with "43.05" and then she asked "How about for selling, did you check?" and I'm like

Is this bitch for real? Like, really now? Did I check?! It's not my motherfucking duty to check for selling shit because I shouldn't be coming to that fucking money changer just to pay for a motherfucking US Visa at a goddamn bank that doesn't accept goddamn dollars. 

Anyway, I got the visa paid for and left with a furrowed brow, a few more curses escaping my lips.

Now, that might just be me but I found it extremely annoying as to how they handled me. I admit, waiting in line is normal, it was my fault for being impatient. But not accepting my dollars, asking me to exchange my money elsewhere and pointing me to a totally wrong direction...that was unforgivable.

Are all banks in the Philippines like this? :|

No comments: