Monday, May 14, 2012

Ramblings

Okay so I haven't posted in like so and so months. I think I've lost the drive to write already. I also am failing to update an anonymous fanfiction blog on tumblr because of the same reasons. No, this might not be writer's block; maybe it's loss of interest. Due to the lack of color and imagination in my life, I've let myself fall into the dark, abysmal realm that is dullness.

As much as I want to get a kick back in writing, I am always lazy, wasting away my time on Tumblr. I need rehabilitation. I guess I also need a muse...or just something, something that will compel me to spill my creative juices (if there are any left)

My lack of productivity may be because I've a lot planned for this year. I recently made a 13 before 2013 list, on paper as a reminder, and some of the items on the list entail: learning a new language, learning to play an instrument, getting toned physically, and reading at least 20 books (as most people would know, I used to be the "anti-fan" of reading) I just don't know where to start. I need to learn how to manage my time because I've also set on re-reading my college books before I enroll in the University of Manitoba this September. Oddly enough, this is the first time I've read my books. They're still wrapped in plastic and I've yet to open any of them despite the need to during my time in the University of Santo Tomas.

...

Any suggestions on time management?

No comments: