Anyway, my cousin and I ordered from Fyzzed, an online store selling Kpop-themed merchandise. I took three shirts and two hoodies and got my cousin a shirt and a hoodie.
I had a few mix-ups with the shipping options but Fyzzed and the Spreadshirt team handled it all with grace. Within 2 business days the package arrived. So here it is.
Okay, comments?
1. There's a vinegar smell, as most people who order from Fyzzed already know. And that's okay with me. A cycle in the wash gets rid of that easy-peasy.
2. It wasn't what I expected. The print didn't really excite me. It looks faded, like it was put there with iron transfer paper. Sorry for being brutally honest but I really didn't see the 30-dollar or 16-dollar value on these clothes. I wish the next prints (if I were to buy any more) would be better-looking and would stand out well.
3. Big sizes. I miscalculated and got a size bigger than my real size. It doesn't matter, I like baggy anyway.
Other than that, I really didn't have a problem with it. I like that I have fandom shirts now. So thank you, Fyzzed.
The verdict: As much as I adore their designs, I don't like the way they were executed on the shirts. Doesn't look like I'm buying from them anytime soon.

1 comment:
oh cool! I also love Kpop but I think you love them more. Haha. I admire Kyuhyun of SuJu. He is sooo adorable!
Btw,I don't know why but I couldn't leave a tag on your cbox.
Oh well, hope to hear more from you,dear sassa. Hope you'll have a lovely February! :)
Post a Comment