Monday, July 11, 2011

Quintilis (Part 2)

Recap: As I mentioned in my earlier posts, July is my family's birthday month. This is the part 2 I was talking about, my birthday. 

My birthday is on the 6th of July. It was a Wednesday. I got up really early to hear mass but was late. I ended up staying to pray by myself.  

Later that evening, we had dinner at Saisaki, West Ave. 

Got serenaded that night

My mom and dad :)



Food was ok. Didn't get to take a picture of everything since I was eating the whole time. We also got red, blue and yellow stuffed star toys after. 

As for celebrating with friends, I asked a friend of mine to invite my close friends for dinner and drinks on Friday, July 8.

Love you to bits, guys



Angela and co (We celebrated in the same venue)

They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but here's another thousand for you. I celebrated my debut at Yellowcab, Lacson (beside UST). It just so happened that my friend, Angela's birthday was on the 8th and she celebrated at the same place. When I got inside, people were singing me the Happy Birthday song. T'was cool.

I had a lot of fun and I'm very thankful to everyone who came. 

I also got cupcakes from Abby that day. This is the first time I got cupcakes for my birthday. She asked me what my favorite color was the day before and I said red. She ended up giving me green and blue icing. Haha! But I'm not complaining, blue and green come second place in my favorite color list. I'm guessing she gave Angela the red icing ones, since red is also Anj's favorite color. 


It says "Happy [star] Birthday! [star]" And no, that is not an 'X', that is a 'T' after the 'R'. 

1 comment:

Gel said...

Looks like you had a blast on your birthday! Nice :) It's always fun to celebrate with friends and family!