Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Locksmith Sassa

Just something that happened today...

Our bathroom door was locked and couldn't be opened. Mom was freaking mad about this so I had to intervene.

I tried picking on the lock but it didn't work. Next, I took out the vent-like piece at the bottom of the door.


I tried reaching the inside knob, twisting it using stuff like hangers, belts, etc. Anything, really.

Still didn't work.

I realized the door wasn't locked but jammed shut. So after much contemplation, I decided to go through that small vent hole.


That was the scariest thing. I got scratches on both my elbow and thigh thanks to the rough edges. I'm slightly claustrophobic so you could imagine how scary that was for me. When I was inside, I remembered a trick my dad taught me when I was younger ( when I accidentally locked myself inside my room, the door knob also didn't work)

I took out the whole door knob.



...And that's how I turned locksmith for a day. 


P.S. Please don't ask why I took pictures during the whole ordeal. I was thinking of what to blog and this was an opportunity so...yeah. :)

P.P.S. Images taken with my Canon EOS 1000D

3 comments:

Pearl Aton said...

WHOA! O.O I couldn't imagine myself fitting through that whole! Good thing, you fought your fear of closed spaces :D

moonzkie said...

LOL!? you fitted there sis?? hahahha.. nice one.. you must be really petite.. @@

Sassa said...

@indigorocketeer: Ikr? But the hole was surprisingly not that small.
@Moonzkie: Not so much, but i have small shoulders so that sorta helped in fitting me inside that vent