Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tagged: Handwriting Meme

So, I got tagged by Miss Jen of so-fabulous.info to do this handwriting meme. It's been a while since I logged on to blogger so I figured I'd try this out. It's my first time getting tagged, anyway.

Note: I've been on vacay for a long period of time so my handwriting sucks. Y'know how when vacation comes and you go back to school and you have ugly handwriting? That kind of stuff. I also used markers for this, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Necessary captions will be provided. :)

My workspace/floor/carpet


Name: Crissa Marie P. Candelaria
URL: stillsuper.blogspot.com
Three Fave Song Names: 

  • Before U Go- DBSK
  • Sorry Sorry Answer- Super Junior
  • It Has To Be You- Yesung 
(As of now, all korean songs. This changes from time to time)

Favorite Number: 10!
Write your name with your non-dominant hand: Sassa Candelaria
Write "HELLO"



10 Favorite Actors: 
  • Johnny D (Depp)
  • Emma Watson
  • Shia LaBeouf
  • Scarlett Johansson
  • Natalie Portman
  • Adam Sandler
(So hard to think of ten, so that's 6 actors for you)

Describe yourself: SUPER
5 Fave Bands: 
  • FOB
  • P!ATD
  • MCR
  • Paramore
  • Super Junior ♥
Fave Month: July
Fave Color: Red (Duh. Haha!)
Bday: July 6, 1993



5 TV Shows: 
  • Super Junior Full House
  • Gossip Girl
  • Glee
  • Phineas & Ferb
  • Spongebob
Favorite Lyrics: "No I'm not lucky, I'm blessed, yes"
Anything you want: Tickets to SM TOWN NYC
Twitter: @sassacandelaria
Tag 10 people: ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS


That's it. Hope you understand what I wrote, heh. (w/o subtitles, that is)

3 comments:

Pearl Aton said...

This is awesome! Haha :D I will do this but in my tumblr though ;D thanks for blogging about this

Sassa said...

Suuure. Go ahead

moonzkie said...

I agree with the "vacation and handwriting getting ugly" lol.. It's funny coz u'll even feel like your fingers are hard enough to write something.. ahhaha