Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me:
1. I've lived in Canada for a month now
2. I'm eighteen years old, mentally eight
3. I run nearly 10 different social networking accounts
4. Xiao Long Bao and Shin Ramyeon are my comfort foods
5. I love KPOP
6. I bought my first cargo pants because I liked Kim Possible at the time
7. I HATE HATE HATE cables and wires, especially when they tangle
8. I love popping bubble wrap
9. I am addicted to cleaning my ears (mehehe)
10. Dog person, cats hate me
11. I spend at least 10 hours on the computer, AT LEAST
Pink’s Questions:
1. What's your favorite movie? Sex and the City 2
2. What your bad habits? Drinking
3. What events that can't you forget? Gimmicks with friends
4. What would you feel if a friend betrayed you? I’d be angry, but mostly hurt
5. Do you agree with: trying is paramount to success? YES
6. Do you like to read and memorize? NO
7. Who the people are very valuable in your life? My parents and friends
8. What's your favorite music? Genre? Pop and R&B
9. True / false: your life is very meaningful to your family? True
10. Do you like to give a surprise to anyone else? Not a fan of surprises
11. Who's your favorite artist? Usher
My Questions:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2. What was your last dream?
3. Do you like to dance?
4. Type of music you dislike most?
5. Famous person you’d like to meet?
6. What’s the farthest-away place you’ve ever been?
7. How are you feeling right now?
8. Do you sing in the shower?
9. What are your best physical features?
10.What inspires you?
11.Why do you blog?
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag! I'll post it soon :) xx
Post a Comment